Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

magmortar(secret wonders)

 For being a Stage 1 Pokemon 110 Hp is really good, and only a +30 weakness is good for a Pokemon as powerful as this one I thought for sure it would have had a x2 weakness to water. Magmortar has no resistance, but it really doesn't need one since it can be so powerful, it does however have a high retreat cost of 3 colorless energy cards.Its Poke-Body is called Flame Body and says that every time you attach a fire energy to Magmortar you may remove 2 damage counters which is 20 hp damage. Magmortar already has 110 Hp and its Poke-Body really helps it stay alive longer even though it will last long on its own with 110 Hp. Magmortar has 2 really good moves th first one is called  Flame Blast and does 20x the number of Fire Energy cards attached to Magmortar. So this card can inflict unlimited amounts of damage depending on how many energy cards you have attached to it. Its second move called Fireball Bazooka needs 3 energy cards to be performed, 1 fire, and 2 colorless and this does 40 hp damage to the defending Pokemon and 20 hp damage to two of your opponent's benched Pokemon that you choose. When I would use this card in battling I found that I would get a lot of damage of the defending Pokemon using Flame Blast and then would either have only a few hp left on the defending Pokemon or my opponent would retreat the card, in both cases I would then use Fireball Bazooka so I would knock out 1 Pokemon and do 20 hp damage to 2 other Pokemon of my opponents. As far as strategy goes, I would. so over all this is a very good pokemon card for a fire deck i use it in mine and it is very successfull. so if you are trying to make a fire deck i really suggest this card

No comments:

Post a Comment